Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kaleidoscope Death- Bez Konca



It seems only fair that by posting other people's work for free, that I should post my own shit for free as well. I know that people are searching for the other stuff and not this, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Anyway, Kaleidoscope Death is my solo project and this is the 10th album. It was all recorded on 4-track (no bouncing...I seem to love working under limitations) and is definitely lo-fi (can't help it).
If you've looked at a lot of the posts on this blog you'll see a lot of the influences: The Fall, The Rebel/Country Teasers, The Monks, The Breeders, Pere Ubu, Lee Hazlewood, King Uszniewicz, etc. and whether it sounds anything like that is quite debatable.
I know this is far from setting the record straight as far as lost royalties go, but a little something is better than nothing (?).
Let me know what you think (even if you hate it).

JOIN THE PATH OF THE YELLOW LIGHT

Download available at: ackackack.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment