Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Embarrassing Fruits- First Demo



I remember sitting on a Wilson St. porch, hanging out and getting drunk with a few friends, while other friends, Embarrassing Fruits, recorded a few songs so they could have something to post on their Myspace page, and it still remains my favorite recording of theirs. This is the fruits I came to love.
I don't even think they have a copy of this...
If slowed down Dinosaur Jr/Pavementy stuff is up your alley, you should check this out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pfcj9vzen22lyiz

3 comments:

  1. HAHA
    I only had a few of these! CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joe. Next time I see you guys I would like to see you all falling over drunk, like old times. Your new(ish) control of drunkenness is just not right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoulda come to our album release show - pure drunkenness, but at lest we KINDA know how to play our instruments now

    ReplyDelete