Tuesday, January 29, 2013

UUHNGREH SCHPUGGENUH'S CONTEMPORARY MUSIC PRIMER- Cassette Compilation


So here it is...my first compilation on 66 minute cassette with 22 songs by 20 bands from 6 countries, plus a fancy pants download code.

The Bands:

The Rebel
The Dreams
Yugoslavian Boys
Whatever Brains
Gummiknuppel
Year of Birds
Secret Message Machine
Made for Chickens by Robots
The Dictaphone
Bismuth
The Staton Embassy
Girl Sweat
Mutant League
Hun Bed
Drag Sounds
Summer Camp Casanova
Het Zwaarden
Lya Lys
External Pernicious Evils
Kaleidoscope Death

Limited to 100 copies and going fast!!!  If you miss out digital copies are unlimited!
Order at:
gboronoise at yahoo dot com
OR
http://uuhngrehschpuggenuh.bandcamp.com/album/contemporary-music-primer



3 comments:

  1. dude, can i ask you something? i really need the "histoire(s) du musique" album, that with godard's music themes. can you upload it again? i'd buy it, but i'm from chile and that would be a very expensive buy. (this is my email adrianogonzalezh@gmail.com)

    pleaase!

    ps: sorry my english, is so poor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I guess I've been sending out so many e-mails about the comp. that Yahoo thinks I'm spamming and they've blocked me from sending messages.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?12bg7ffm7ov80cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to say that US Postal Service drastically increased international shipping charges, so shipping to Europe is $9 for the first tape, $3 for each additional. SORRY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete